- OverRoll Surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Black powder-coated baskets
- Bright nickel finish clamp ring
- Unique Anniversary Edition badging and labeling
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Mounting Depth: 8"
- Cutout Diameter: 8-3/4"
- H.O. (High Output) Wedge Slot-Ported Enclosure
- Rear firing design
- High quality MDF construction
- Delivers very high SPL
- Provides a detailed and smooth response
- High grade dark gray carpet with red insert
- Chamber coupled port design
- Embroidered JL Audio logo on top of enclosure
- Recessed mounting baffle provides protection for the woofer
- Angled back design saves cargo space
- Final Impedance: 3 ohm
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440932752
- Weight: 96
- Sku: HO110RW7AE
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Slick From Springfield, MA
|Just bought one today to replace two 12" Infinity Kappa Perfects, and boy am I amazed at what this one 10" sub can do in this box! I never heard a w7 before, but I knew all about the hype, and this monster lives up to it. I'm pushing it with a Rockford P1000-1bd that puts out 750 watts RMS @ 3ohms, and its much louder than my two 12s. The only reason it doesn't get a '10' in my book is because the quality of my Perfects in the small sealed box was better and more accurate, but I was surprised at how well this w7 retains its SQ in such a big box like the HO enclosure. Highly recommend!!!|
Muzic From San Diego
|I got this sub the other day and some how squeezed it in the back of my 99 Acura TL Type-S. I have a 500/1 JL Audio Slash Series amp running it and it pounds. I was surprised how much sound quality is still retained with the use of a ported box. I can't figure out if the SQ is because of the box or the sub, but It's probably both. I have all the "Q", Center Frequency, and Bass Boost turned off. Infrasonic Filter at 23 and the dB at -24dB. Gain turned a little more than half almost 2/3 and it pounds tough. Bass turned fully -7 and I never put it over +6 subwoofer on the 9886 Alpine. Clean and loud. Best ported enclosure for this sub but you will give up almost all your trunk space. Weighs well over 100 pounds too. Best sub set up I"ve ever had though.|
Dave From California
|I have this in my boat with a 1000/1 and 2-12w3 500/1 and 4-7.7 2-300/2 and this thing rocks. Kills batt. but oh well its worth it. :)|