Impedance Control: Both round and square Atlas subs have unique speaker terminal connection points with bridging clips that can be repositioned. This unique feature reduces the number of wires that need to go to the subwoofer and offers many alternatives for wiring. Less wires, less confusion.
- Polypropylene cone with woven honeycomb structured support body
- 1" tall rubber surround for big excursion
- 2.5” DVC voice coils on all round models
- 3" DVC 4-Ohm on the square
- 140 oz. magnet on the rounds
- 180 oz. on the square
- Ported nickel-plated back plate provides heat dissipation
- Injection molded cone neck support
- Single flat conex spider with woven tinsel leads
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jim From me the Saint
|Good god, these things quake. I have a Hifonics BXI1610, 1100RMS @ 2 ohms pushing 2 of these and ... wow. In a vented box, these pound. I got them elsewhere for 107 a sub brand new. I dare you to find something louder for 107 a speaker fresh out the box.|