- Dual copper-wound voicecoil
- Aluminum former
- Custom trim ring
- Tinsel leads stitched and looped across the spider
- Dual cooling system
- Twice the power handling of standard XTR
- Twice the amount of hard core attitude.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From KY
|One of the best subs ever, I am running it with an Orion XTR5001 on each sub and man these subs quake in a ported box, while still mainting it's sound quality. My cousin has 2 12" Alpine Type R with a JL Audio 1000/1 and these by far sound better than those. Hands down Orion has done it again.|
Billy From Green Bay, WI
|I had two of these orion's hooked up to a 600 watt kicker amp and it pounds pretty good but it is a little pricey. These subs are good for bass.|