- Kevlar cone woofer and dustcap
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround (also known as Nitrile Butylene)
- 2-1/4" High quality dome tweeters
- Cast aluminum basket frame: Ensures protection of sensitive internal components as well as providing structural integrity for the motor and moving assembly
- Nomex Spider: Maintains linearity of motor movement
- Spider-Landing Vents: Greatly reduce distortion from any unwanted mechanical noise
- Copper Polepiece Cap: Not only will it provide additional linearity support, but it is also designed to reduce intermodulation distortion
- Polished and Flared Polepiece Vent: Maximizes air movement flowing in and out of the speaker, allowing for greater cooling, performance, and minimal distortion
- Vented Gap Cooling Ports: In conjunction with the Polepiece Vent, the design allows air to pass through the voice coil-- effectively cooling it while in operation
- Flux Stabilization Ring: Stabilizes static magnetic field, minimizing coil inductance when voice coil moves inward
- Competition-Level Crossover: Features low-loss, low-ESR polypropylene capacitors, tweeter level adjustment, frequency contour (waveguide) controls, and bi-amp capable terminals
- 35 degrees Wide listening window (compared to 30 degrees with other speakers)
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Premium quality aluminum edge-wound voice coil that virtually eliminates any distortion at the lowest frequencies and highest power handling
- Neodymium Magnet Structure
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- Priced per set
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J collings From Oklahoma City
|WOW!!!!!! I just installed some of the 5" gti560 series components in my Acura tl. Hands down the best I've heard yet!!! Did have the Rockford fosgate t3652 6 1/2" components and sold them because I was not at all impressed with the quality! I bought these for just a hair more but they sound 3x better!!! And that's just the 5"! I'm now on the hunt for a set of the 6" gti660 to install in my kick panels!!! Am running a Rockford t800 4 channel amp using 2 channels for the jbl's and it's a perfect match!!!! Can't wait to connect the other 2 channels to some 6" gti660's!!!!! If your undecided on these, take my word for it and swoop em up!!! You won't regret it!!!!|
Michael G. From Baton Rouge, LA
|These components are the best out there. The response and clarity is second to none. Kinda on the expensive side, but well worth the money!|