- Kevlar cone woofer and dustcap
- NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) surround (also known as Nitrile Butylene)
- 2-1/4" High quality dome tweeters
- Cast aluminum basket frame: Ensures protection of sensitive internal components as well as providing structural integrity for the motor and moving assembly
- Nomex Spider: Maintains linearity of motor movement
- Spider-Landing Vents: Greatly reduce distortion from any unwanted mechanical noise
- Copper Polepiece Cap: Not only will it provide additional linearity support, but it is also designed to reduce intermodulation distortion
- Polished and Flared Polepiece Vent: Maximizes air movement flowing in and out of the speaker, allowing for greater cooling, performance, and minimal distortion
- Vented Gap Cooling Ports: In conjunction with the Polepiece Vent, the design allows air to pass through the voice coil-- effectively cooling it while in operation
- Flux Stabilization Ring: Stabilizes static magnetic field, minimizing coil inductance when voice coil moves inward
- Competition-Level Crossover: Features low-loss, low-ESR polypropylene capacitors, tweeter level adjustment, frequency contour (waveguide) controls, and bi-amp capable terminals
- 35 degrees Wide listening window (compared to 30 degrees with other speakers)
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Premium quality aluminum edge-wound voice coil that virtually eliminates any distortion at the lowest frequencies and highest power handling
- Neodymium Magnet Structure
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/16"
- Priced per set
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J collings From Oklahoma City
|WOW!!!!!! I just installed some of the 5" gti560 series components in my Acura tl. Hands down the best I've heard yet!!! Did have the Rockford fosgate t3652 6 1/2" components and sold them because I was not at all impressed with the quality! I bought these for just a hair more but they sound 3x better!!! And that's just the 5"! I'm now on the hunt for a set of the 6" gti660 to install in my kick panels!!! Am running a Rockford t800 4 channel amp using 2 channels for the jbl's and it's a perfect match!!!! Can't wait to connect the other 2 channels to some 6" gti660's!!!!! If your undecided on these, take my word for it and swoop em up!!! You won't regret it!!!!|
Michael G. From Baton Rouge, LA
|These components are the best out there. The response and clarity is second to none. Kinda on the expensive side, but well worth the money!|