- 120 Watts RMS Power
- 350 Watts MAX Power
- 2" High Temperature CCAR Voice Coil on TIL Bobbin
- 3-Ohm, Neodymium Woofer Motor Structure
- Carbon/Kevlar Composite Cone Midbass-Midrange Driver
- Structural Foam Backed Cone Technology
- Aluminum Linear Phase Plug
- 20mm Aero Dimpled, Inverted Titanium Dome, Neodymium Tweeters with Flush, Angle & Surface Mounts
- Ferro Fluid Enhnaced Voice Coil Cooling System
- 12dB Impedance Matching Crossover Network System
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 22KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 94dB @ 1w/1m
- Mounting Depth: 2.56"
- System Includes One Complete Pair of Speakers, Tweeters, Crossovers, Grills, Installation Hardware & Color Coded, Speaker Hookup Wire
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From KC
I bought this, not knowing what to expect. WOW I am very impressed. I am pushing 2 sets of the 6.5" with 2 Cadence amadeues M2000's. Have Infinity kappa 6x9 from a cadence amadeus M3000 and a Alpine 12" Sub with Alpine PDX 600.1. All of this in 94 Honda Civic EX. Very loud and crystal clean. I will definitely stick with cadence for my mids and highs. You get your money's worth out of them. My Cadence Neos I had lasted over 10 yrs of HARD abuse. I not easy on them. These seem pretty competetive so far.