- 120 Watts Max
- 60 Watts RMS
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- FlexFit basket design
- ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover)
- OEM adapter plate included
- PEI dome tweeter
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Configuration: 2-Way Component System
- Midrange Diameter: 6.5" (165.10mm)
- Midrange Depth: 2.17" (55.00mm)
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0" (25mm)
- Tweeter Depth: 0.50" (12.70mm)
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover: High-Pass (HP): 3.0KHz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Low-Pass (LP): midrange has natural acoustic 12dB/octave roll-off
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
SKRILLZ From TX
I decided to get 2 sets of these (4 6.5s and 4 tweeters) to replace my stock Monsoon speakers in my Jetta, seeing as how half of them didn't work. What a difference, these are running off of the stock Monsoon amp and crystal clear sound qualiity. picks up anything from 80hz n up perfect. These can get loud quick even with low wattage, and they crank. Shipping was the free standard shipping, which took 3-5 business days and I recommend OCS for purchase.
Aaron From Michigan
Got a pair of these in my 1997 Chevy k1500. They sound great with my Pioneer headunit. The mid bass is great on these things and the highs. One thing that sucks about this is that onlinecarstero said this would fit in my truck doors. I say no. I would have had to drill all new holes for the speakers and mod the openings. So i ended up putting them in the door pannels which made them sound better. Other then that I would buy these speakers again.
kyle From utah
|Fantastic speakers, the highs are just average but the mids are incredible. i even paid retail for these things which is a good thing cause i blew one of them after one week. good thing my local retailer swapped them out for me, besides that they have been going strong for a while. great components, highly recommend|