- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity [1 watt (2.83v) at 1m]: 90dB
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/8" (67.0mm)
- System Type: 2-way
- 5"x7" copolymer cone woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Woofer's neodymium motor structure offers extraordinary power-to-weight ratio
- 1" Kortec dome tweeters
- Contoured tweeter plane greatly improves on- and off-axis tweeter response
- Model Specific integrated muti-element crossovers
- VariMount adaptor rings enable the SR80 woofer to fit into virtually any factory 5x7-inch location.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keith Griffin From United States
|I love the sound out of these speakers, they sound awesome. They really come alive when cranked up. I will soon be looking to purchase some for my latest project vehicle.|
Jonathan Clark From Lake Stevens, WA
|Great sounding set of speakers. I installed inside the rear doors of a 2008 F150 Limited. This was an easy install, so anyone that owns the 2004~2008 F150, do the install yourself!!! The speakers are being driven by the oem radio; however, the sound is great with clear mids and crisp highs. A big difference in sound as compared to the factory installed speakers. I will install an amplifier along with front components and a JL Audio Stealthbox within the next month.|