- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity [1 watt (2.83v) at 1m]: 90dB
- Mounting Depth: 2-3/8" (67.0mm)
- System Type: 2-way
- 6-1/2" copolymer cone woofer with TwinStage heatsink
- Woofer's neodymium motor structure offers extraordinary power-to-weight ratio
- VariMount adaptor rings enable the SR60 woofer to fit into virtually any factory 6-1/2-inch location.
- Type-S1 1" Kortec dome tweeters
- Quick-fit mounting cup simplifies tweeter installation
- Separable and dockable model-specific crossovers
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Harrier From Long Beach, CA
As a rule, I don't post reviews until about a year after I have been using the product to give the product a fair opportunity to perform. Before I purchased these speakers, I did quite a bit of research. For the money, I think these speakers perform better than many speakers that are twice the price. Additionally the speakers perform as if they are a better ohm speakers and there provide a cleaner output. Un other words the company has underrated it's ohms. If you have a good heal unit and amp, your speakers with sound very good and it doesn't take much power to make them sound good. I have mine in a Toyota Camry for the front doors and they couldn't sound better. There are many ways you can wire them. I would recommend them to most. Unfortunately I'm heard the Boston is getting out of the car audio business. The company was a class act and put out a quality product. All of their lines were outstanding. This financial crisis has left only the low end and high end buyers with everything in between almost entirely eliminated. Excellent high and midrange. You cannot go wrong with these speakers.
ANTHONY From Rancho Cucamonga
|I have 2 pairs in the doors, frt/bck of my 08 SS Trailblazer, dynamatted and they sound awesome and crystal clear,the clarity you cant beat, the JL Audio amps are clean 100watts per side.|