- 3 levels of tweeter attenuation
- 5% tolerance high quality poly-capacitors and air-core inductors
- Bi-amp on/off capability
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- External audiophile grade component crossover
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- On-axis/off-axis tweeter configuration
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Treated fabric dome neo-tweeter with integral suspension
- Configuration: 2-Way Component System
- Midrange Diameter: 6.5"
- Midrange Depth: 2.51"
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"
- Tweeter Depth: 0.50"
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover High-Pass (HP): 3.0kHz @ 18dB/octave Butterworth
- Low-Pass (LP): 3.0kHz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nickjapan From japan
|Just installed 2 sets of these in my mini-van. clear sound & solid bass. ive had alpine,pioneer before. Americans did a great job making these!!|
Kevin Milner From Perth, Australia
|I can not fault these speakers.
I am running them through a JBL GT1004 4 channel amp and sending 100w rms to each speaker and they are so clear.
At all frequency settings they are undistortable, and sound brilliant.
The tweeters are of excellent quallity also and produce the higher frequencies smoothly without soundeng like someone scratching thier nails on a chalk board like some other tweeters on the market today.
I would definately recomment these to my mates.|
D-Train From ATL
|Straight Beast! Its RF POWER expect nothing but the best.|