- 3 levels of tweeter attenuation
- 5% tolerance high quality poly-capacitors and air-core inductors
- Bi-amp on/off capability
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- External audiophile grade component crossover
- FlexFit basket design
- OEM adapter plate included
- On-axis/off-axis tweeter configuration
- Recessed tweeter mount uses standard 1-3/4" hole saw
- Treated fabric dome neo-tweeter with integral suspension
- Configuration: 2-Way Component System
- Midrange Diameter: 6.5"
- Midrange Depth: 2.51"
- Tweeter Diameter: 1.0"
- Tweeter Depth: 0.50"
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover High-Pass (HP): 3.0kHz @ 18dB/octave Butterworth
- Low-Pass (LP): 3.0kHz @ 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Grilles Included
- Mounting Hardware Included
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
nickjapan From japan
|Just installed 2 sets of these in my mini-van. clear sound & solid bass. ive had alpine,pioneer before. Americans did a great job making these!!|
Kevin Milner From Perth, Australia
|I can not fault these speakers.
I am running them through a JBL GT1004 4 channel amp and sending 100w rms to each speaker and they are so clear.
At all frequency settings they are undistortable, and sound brilliant.
The tweeters are of excellent quallity also and produce the higher frequencies smoothly without soundeng like someone scratching thier nails on a chalk board like some other tweeters on the market today.
I would definately recomment these to my mates.|
D-Train From ATL
|Straight Beast! Its RF POWER expect nothing but the best.|