- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: 4 Channel + 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: Direct FET Power
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top/Side Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- RCA Output: Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass/High-Pass
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Crossover: 30Hz-400Hz, -12dB/oct. (Low-Pass/High-Pass for 4CH), 20Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct. (Low-Pass for Mono)
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz (Fixed), -24dB/oct. for Mono
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From Vancouver, Canada
|Always love alpine, the form factor and build quality is excellent. the size and fact that you can stack them is awesome and I love alpines connectors....
one of the best options and definitely a great price. I was a car audio installer as a kid. this amp is more than enough for 90% of applications, I am now going to buy a second one as my new boat is much larger.|