- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Channel Design: 4 Channel + 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- Power Supply: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: Direct FET Power
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuitry
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Power Indicator: Top/Side Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- RCA Output: Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass/High-Pass
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Board Design: Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Crossover: 30Hz-400Hz, -12dB/oct. (Low-Pass/High-Pass for 4CH), 20Hz-200Hz, -24dB/oct. (Low-Pass for Mono)
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz (Fixed), -24dB/oct. for Mono
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From Vancouver, Canada
|Always love alpine, the form factor and build quality is excellent. the size and fact that you can stack them is awesome and I love alpines connectors....
one of the best options and definitely a great price. I was a car audio installer as a kid. this amp is more than enough for 90% of applications, I am now going to buy a second one as my new boat is much larger.|