You've fine-tuned your car, now fine-tune your car's audio with a db component system. Components give you the ability to create incredible sound despite the limits of a car's acoustic environment. And don't worry about space or fit. You can choose a 5-1/4 inch or 6-1/2 inch system—either one will add the extra adrenaline and the great style you tuners crave, and all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- 300W Max
- 100W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance® Polymer/Mica Composite Cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound, small distortion.
- A 1-inch Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer composite Dome Tweeter with Neodymium magnet gives db Series component systems clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-Layer Kapton Voice Coil-Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Pole Plate Heat Sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Component models use a 2nd-order Butterworth outboard crossover for component system sound - at a coaxial price. The crossovers also feature an electronic tweeter protection circuit so your tweeters deliver reliable high output sound from any source.
- Component models have a vented crossover housing and hidden wire channels for an easier, more professional-looking install.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Michigan
Great sounding speakers but I destroyed these and a pair of their 6x9 brothers; fried voice coils on all 4.. tweeters still kicking though. Running just under peak RMS with a Hifonics 100.4.
Boondokk From ATL
|These speakers are absolutely fantastic sounding! They are running off of my stock BMW amplifier and still sound great! Just like their smaller brothers the db5251, these speakers sound double the price I paid for them. If you really love music and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for 'premium' speakers, get these. You may pay more, but you won't get more.|
Nico From Port arthur
|Paul is definately right, Amaizing sound quality, get these you won't regret it.|