Enjoy deep bass without reaching deep in your pocket. The 300 W Kicker COMP subwoofer is a great buy. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 27 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you can jam all day to your favorite artist. Turn it up and let the good times roll.
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nick From Chicago,IL
|I have two kicker comps on a 1250 watt Power Akoustik amp in a 04 Boneville Gxp and it has some real good deep bass kicker all day!!!|
joshua From battle creek mi
|i have 2 o7c128s wired in parallell to an audiobahn a4002t thats bridged to give my subs 400 watts r.m.s at 4ohms. i have the subs installed in a free air application in the rear deck of my 92 lincoln continental. the bass is clean punchy and deep. makes all types of music sound awesome. kicker is the sh*t|