Enjoy deep bass without reaching deep in your pocket. The 300 W Kicker COMP subwoofer is a great buy. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 27 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you can jam all day to your favorite artist. Turn it up and let the good times roll.
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nick From Chicago,IL
|I have two kicker comps on a 1250 watt Power Akoustik amp in a 04 Boneville Gxp and it has some real good deep bass kicker all day!!!|
joshua From battle creek mi
|i have 2 o7c128s wired in parallell to an audiobahn a4002t thats bridged to give my subs 400 watts r.m.s at 4ohms. i have the subs installed in a free air application in the rear deck of my 92 lincoln continental. the bass is clean punchy and deep. makes all types of music sound awesome. kicker is the sh*t|