- 600W x 1 @ 4 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- 600@ x 1 @ 2 Ohms (@ 14.4V C%THD+N)
- Crossover: Variable, 50Hz - 400Hz (-24dB / oct), (Variable, L.P.F Only, 1/2 ch)
- Subsonic Filter: OFF / 15Hz / 30Hz
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply: Resonant Mode Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Circuit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (Sold Separately)
- UPC: 793276301024
- Weight: 8.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cam From BC
|This amp set up in my truck is hands down better then any other I have had.|
Darrell Lundquist From Elgin Illinois
|Good power for a small design. Love how small it is and a lot easier to fit into custom designs. Easy to adjust and love the de-pluggable connectors. Good valve for the money|
Cook Dogg From 435 Utah
You can't go wrong with an Alpine purchase. Alpine is designed for Audiophiles and this amplifier isn't lacking in any sense of that word. I've used this amplifier for about two years and it keeps amazing me. It delivers clean efficient power and draws enough energy to split your wig. My Alpine M6 is pushing the Alpine SWR-1223D and it matches it perfect. Only advice I would give is Dynamat your vehicle.