The silk dome tweeter is prized by audiophiles for delivering realistic, non-fatiguing, high-frequency performance. The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver powerful, extended response, on and off axis.
Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit.
The C2-075ct is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
- JL Audio Evolution C2 Series 3/4" Tweeter
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 250 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 92 db
- Frequency Response: 4,000-25,000 Hz @ +/- 3 dB
- Top-mount depth: 3/4"
- Mounting diameter: 1-5/8
- Same tweeter found in the JL Audio C2-525
- Silk Soft-dome construction
- Ferrofluid cooling
- Powerful neodymium magnet
- Designed for flush and surface mounting
- Includes mounting accessories
- Product Highlights:
- 3/4" ferrofluid-cooled silk domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 699440996105
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 99610
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From New York
|Produces very crisp and clean high frequencies. Easy to install, plenty of wire length. Obviously there's better tweeters out there, but these give you the most bang for you buck.|
Gregory From Ct
|Love them but wish they were stronger|