The silk dome tweeter is prized by audiophiles for delivering realistic, non-fatiguing, high-frequency performance. The C2 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver powerful, extended response, on and off axis.
Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. Inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filters with tweeter protectors are included with this kit.
The C2-075ct is designed to operate above 4 kHz with a minimum high-pass slope of 12 dB / octave.
- JL Audio Evolution C2 Series 3/4" Tweeter
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 250 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 92 db
- Frequency Response: 4,000-25,000 Hz @ +/- 3 dB
- Top-mount depth: 3/4"
- Mounting diameter: 1-5/8
- Same tweeter found in the JL Audio C2-525
- Silk Soft-dome construction
- Ferrofluid cooling
- Powerful neodymium magnet
- Designed for flush and surface mounting
- Includes mounting accessories
- 3/4" ferrofluid-cooled silk domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- UPC: 699440996105
- Weight: 1
- Sku: 99610
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mark From New York
|Produces very crisp and clean high frequencies. Easy to install, plenty of wire length. Obviously there's better tweeters out there, but these give you the most bang for you buck.|
Gregory From Ct
|Love them but wish they were stronger|