The most convenient way to get low frequency bass in your system is to drop-in a Punch Loaded enclosure. We’re not talking junk in the trunk, we’re talking the same genuine Punch woofers available separately. Punch Loaded enclosures are constructed with durable 5/8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software. P3 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P2 and P1 models, but with higher power handling capacity.
Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with single P3D2-10 subwoofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332976
- Weight: 46
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff From Albuquerque, NM
|Awesome subwoofer great sound hits deep for the times I wanna listen to dubstep and has a tight enough response for rock. Over all great sub and not too overwhelming|