- Anodized Aluminum Cone
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Titanium Dome Tweeters
- Crossover with a 3500 Hz fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley acoustic alignment
- Air-core inductor design reduces magnetic saturation under high-power conditions
- Crossover features impedance compensation and tweeter protection circuitry
- Crossover frequency: 3,500Hz @ 24 dB/octave
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Aluminum edge-wound voice coil
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ferdie C. From canada
the specs speaks for itself. aluminum cone, metal phase plug works as a heatsink to transfer heat away from the voice coil and same as the aluminum cone. 2 inch voice coils, about the size of a typical subwoofer, cast aluminum basket, large magnet motor, about the size of the cone itself. 24db/oct. x-over. titanium/ aluminum tweeters. the RMS power handling is great for mids/high with the correct filtering on the amps. I`m feeding mines with 300 RMS/channel and sounds crystal clear. well define vocals. My only problem? I cant find a 6.5" anymore!!!! JBL should`nt phase them out. if you`re looking for a 6.5, the PRO series are not a mistake.