- Anodized Aluminum Cone
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Surround
- Titanium Dome Tweeters
- Crossover with a 3500 Hz fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley acoustic alignment
- Air-core inductor design reduces magnetic saturation under high-power conditions
- Crossover features impedance compensation and tweeter protection circuitry
- Crossover frequency: 3,500Hz @ 24 dB/octave
- 4 ohms impedance
- 2" Aluminum edge-wound voice coil
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8"
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ferdie C. From canada
the specs speaks for itself. aluminum cone, metal phase plug works as a heatsink to transfer heat away from the voice coil and same as the aluminum cone. 2 inch voice coils, about the size of a typical subwoofer, cast aluminum basket, large magnet motor, about the size of the cone itself. 24db/oct. x-over. titanium/ aluminum tweeters. the RMS power handling is great for mids/high with the correct filtering on the amps. I`m feeding mines with 300 RMS/channel and sounds crystal clear. well define vocals. My only problem? I cant find a 6.5" anymore!!!! JBL should`nt phase them out. if you`re looking for a 6.5, the PRO series are not a mistake.