- 60W x 4 @ 4-Ohms
- 90W x 4 @ 2-Ohms
- 175W x 2 [Bridged]@ 4-Ohms
- Dependability and flexibility to any high-performance audio system on the water
- Weather-resistant features to withstand the marine environment
- Fuses and power connections meet marine industry standards for protection against the elements
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 automatic turn-on modes
- +18dB of boost centered at 40 hertz
- Optional end caps available for covering wire
- Frequency Response ± 1dB: 20Hz–20kHz
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >95dB, A-weighted, re: rated power
- Input Sensitivity: Low Level: 125mV–5V
- High Level: 250mV–10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover: Variable HI, LO, or OFF (bypass) | 50–200Hz, 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost: Variable 0–18dB @ 40Hz
- Dimensions: L:13-1/2", H: 2-1/8", Width: 9-5/8"
- UPC: 713034052265
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 10ZXM3504
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.