- Impedance: Dual 1.5 ohm
- W-Cone woofer
- OverRoll surround
- Floating-cone attach method
- Plateau-reinforced spider attachment
- Radially cross-drilled pole piece
- Massive forced-air-cooled aluminum alloy frame
- Highly linear, DMA-Optimized motor system
- Huge diameter, progressive roll spider
- Co-extruded double lead wires
- Dual ultra-long voice coils
- Black powder-coated baskets
- Bright nickel finish clamp ring
- Unique Anniversary Edition badging and labeling
- Mounting depth: 10-1/2"
- Cutout dimensions: 12"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921169
- Weight: 74
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Terry From Blue springs mo
|Kills almost anything out there.. It's a JL audio and there too of the line what do you expect? To be impressed right.. Far exceeded my expectations ... 2 of these will rattle my hat off my head and make it hard to breath... Seriously insane lows!!!! Not as much on SpL as say a 15 L7 but sq and low freq mopped the L7...
Over priced as most high end subs are but if you want sick quality and pressure you can feel.. Here it is... I have 2 on a Autotek 4000.1 and its retarded...|