This compact, amplified enclosure features a low profile design that allows it to fit in almost any space. The integrated amplifier delivers135-watts RMS power to the included 10" subwoofer. The amplifier feature set includes gain control, high and low level inputs, and an optional external bass control can be purchased and added to the system for level adjustment from the driver's seat.
Big Ten Sub
The hard-hitting 10" subwoofer has a polyproylene cone which is weather proof and offers excellent sensitivity to deliver clear distortion free bass. A metal grill covers and protects the woofer from things like tools, strollers, groceries, wakeboards, flip flops, etc., all the dangers that are around trunks and other places. The enclosure is made from high density platic that is extremely durable but also lightweight so it does not add a lot of weight where it could affect your gas mileage. Coupled with a StreetWires 8 gauge amplifier kit and some RCA interconnects, the XTL110P is the perfect way to add bass to your system.
- Amplifier Power Output: 135 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 27Hz-100Hz
- High Level and RCA Inputs for Easy Connection in Any System Set Up
- Mounting Brackets:Two Attachable Mounting Brackets Allow for Multiple Mounting Possibilities and Secure Subwoofer Placement
- Product Highlights:
- compact enclosure with 10" woofer
- built-in amplifier: 135 watts RMS power (270 watts maximum)
- wiring harness and mounting hardware included
- preamp (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- frequency response: 27-100 Hz
- dimensions: 16-1/2"W x 13"H x 8-1/2"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442512867
- Weight: 21
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris From ohio
Not bad but not fond of the mounting setup. I would rather lay it down