- 1500W RMS
- 3000W Max Power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-500Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals Enclosed in Custom Housing
- Triple Magnet
- 3" Flat Wire Voice Coil
- High Density Double Laminated Stiched Foam
- Simulated Carbon Fiber Air Vents
- Magnet Motor Heatsink with Heat Pump Cooling Technology and Ultra Saturated High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- Quad Spider System
- Ultra Stiff Woven Carbon Fiber Glass Cone (Filed Reconable)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dane From whompfest
love this sub!!!!!! only had it for about a week though.
First impression was " OMG this thing is massive!" no joke its huge much heavier than i had imagined. I replaced an alpine type r 15 with bad boy. they r not even in the same league the S3 dwarfs it in comparison. Cosmeticly this sub exudes quality and style. Performance wise the tone is so much cleaner and sharper and deeper than the alpine with the same rating on the same amp (Cadence Txa-1000d).
the only thing i didnt love about this sub are the terminals. they are designed to use banna plugs that screw onto the wiring. the plugs will fall out of the terminals. at least on mine they did. not a huge problem. the terminals screw upward revealing a hole to slip wiring into then it screws back down to hold it securly in place. Works very well. i just feel like if they are going to include hardware to install wiring a certain way it should work that way is all.