- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting Heat build-up is a leading cause of catastrophic woofer failure. Venting built into the T-Yoke, back plate, and voice coil extract and dissipate heat, ensuring Crypt woofers keep their cool.
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly Surrounds of Crypt woofers are double overcast stitched directly to the cone surface. In addition to superior adhesives, overcast stitching improves the conventional bond between cone and surround.
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil Crypt woofers use generous 1.25″ long, 2.00″ diameter 100% OFC Copper voice coils. A vented Aluminum former extract and dissipate any heat build-up, resulting in proved power handling.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround Polyurethane is a foam compound used in the manufacture of countless gasket and insulation products, known for its adhesive bonding properties. Crypt PU surrounds also have built-in expansion pockets to flex and relieve stresses during extreme use. All Gothic woofers use torsion twisted Flax fibers woven together for ultimate strength and less elasticity. A heavy soaking in epoxy combined with the sonic qualities of pulp paper, Flax proves itself worthy of any system.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Surround
- Overcast Stitched Cone Assembly
- Back Plate & T-Yoke Venting
- 100% OFC 4-Layer Voice Coil
- RMS Power Handling: 880W
- Efficiency (1w/1m): 89.90
- Voice Coil Configuration: 2.00
- Motor Volume: 190oz
- Mounting Depth: 6.375"
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure ft: 1.25
- Optimum Ported Enclosure ft: 1.75
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483046504
- Weight: 17.1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.