MTX doesnt just make speakers that sound good in a soundlab. THUNDER Components sound "Badass" in your ride whatever it may be. Like all MTX Audio Products, the THUNDER Component Series brings the THUNDER to your car.
MTX Engineers, the best around, came up with this speaker series that keep dollars in your pocket book, but still brings you awesome sounding components for your ride. The THUNDER Component Series is best used with external amplification to deliver unmatched low frequency reproduction and dazzling sound quality for all types of music.
- Enhances high frequency sound in bass heavy vehicles.
- 25mm soft dome tweeter can be mounted anywhere to improve imaging and exceed expectations, with the ability to clearly recreate the crispest highs.
- The specially designed crossover uses mylar capacitors for superior signal integrity.
- Concave cone design for improved off-axis response.
- 1-Way crossover and adjustable tweeter level.
- Tweeter can be mounted in flush or surface mount adaptor and swivels within adaptor for superior imaging.
- Enhances High Frequency Sound in Bass Heavy Vehicles
- 25mm Soft Dome Tweeter can be Mounted Anywhere to Improve Imaging and Exceed Expectations, with the Ability to Clearly Recreate the Crispest Highs
- The Specially Designed Crossover Uses Mylar Capacitors for Superior Signal Integrity
- 1-Way Crossover and Adjustable Tweeter Level
- Tweeter Can Be Flush or Surface Mounted and Will Swivel in Either Adaptor for Optimal Imaging
- Product Highlights:
- 1" silk soft dome tweeter with mylar capacitors
- flush- and surface- mounting hardware included
- swivel feature for optimal imaging
- power handling: 10-90 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 2500-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- flush-mount depth: 3/4"
- UPC: 715442470563
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.