JBL GTO 609C component speaker handles 270 watts peak power (75 watts RMS). This much power makes for an ideal match to systems powered with head-unit or factory-amplifier power levels. Even better, the speaker matches many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations. As a result, it can keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers and satisfy high-fidelity audiophile listeners. And its great power-handling specifications also increase reliability over the lifetime of the speaker.
• Peak power handling: 270W
• Power handling: 75W RMS
• Recommended power: 5W - 200W RMS
• Frequency response: 67Hz - 21kHz
• Nominal impedance: 3 ohms
• Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 92dB
• 1 Mount tweeter mounting kit
• Outboard crossover network
• 1 pair of speakers
• 1 pair of speaker grilles
• 1 pair of tweeters
• Tweeter surface mount cups
• Tweeter angle mount cups
• Tweeter mounting screws
• Owner’s Manual
- Type - Two-Way
- Size - 6-1/2
- Nominal Impedance - 3 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS) - 5W - 200W
- Power Handling (Peak) - 270W
- Sensitivity - (2.83V/1m) 92dB
- Frequency Response - 67Hz-21kHz
- External Diameter (in) 6-7/8
- External Diameter (mm) 175
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in) 5
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm) 127
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in) 1-5/8
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm) 41
- Mounting Depth (in) 2-1/16
- Mounting Depth (mm) 52
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (in) 13/16
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (mm) 20
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313735
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.