JBL GTO 19t 3/4-inch (19-millimeter) tweeters handle a respectable 135 watts peak power (45 watts RMS). This wattage makes for an ideal tweeter upgrade for systems powered with head-unit or factory amplifier power, or even with many of the GTO Series amplifier combinations to help keep up with systems that feature one or more subwoofers. And the tweeter’s great power-handling specifications increase reliability over its lifetime.
• Peak power handling: 135W
• Power handling: 45W RMS
• Recommended power 5W - 75W RMS
• Frequency response: 2.5Hz - 2kHz
• Nominal impedance: 3 0hms
• Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 93dB
- Type - Two-Way
- Size - 3/4 (19mm)
- Nominal Impedance - 3 ohms
- Power Handling (Peak) - 135W
- Frequency Response - 2.5kHz-21kHz
- Power Handling (RMS) - 45W
- Sensitivity - (2.83V/m) 93dB
- External Diameter (in) - 2-1/4
- External Diameter (mm) - 56
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in) - 1-5/8
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm) - 41
- Mounting Depth (in) - 13-16
- Mounting Depth (mm) - 20
- 1 pair of speakers
- 1 pair of grilles
- 1 pair of inline crossovers
- Tweeter mounting hardware
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 050036313766
- Weight: 15.02
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.