- Power: 200W RMS @ 2Ω @100Hz, 450W MAX
- Dimensions: 34.5 X 24.5 X 6.5 cm (L X W X H)
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Subsonic Filter: 35Hz
- LPF Filter: 75-150Hz
- Phase Switch: 0 or 180 degrees
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Remote Subwoofer Control Included
- RCA and High-Level Inputs
- Delayed Soft Remote Turn On
- Slim 10” 2Ω subwoofer
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
enrique From california
|I added a pair of these under the front seats of my wife's Mazda. The music can now go much louder and it sounds MUCH cleaner and crisper since the door speakers are no longer trying to handle bass duties. It's like having the sound quality of your average pair of 10's; it just doesn't "feel" like it (if that makes sense). I would recommend for those who really want traditional amps, subs and box but have ZERO room to sacrifice. They are also simpler to install than a pair of amps, subs and box.
p.s. Onlinecarstereo.com had a great price and they were delivered fast, THANKS OCS!|