The woofer cone is a three layer design, glass fiber/aramid honeycomb/glass fiber with an aluminum dust cap. When using a sealed enclosure, Rockford recommends an ideal internal volume of 2.4 ft³ (1.79 ft³ to 2.79 ft³ acceptable), resulting in a -3dB point of 43.3 Hz and Qtc of 0.74. Sealed enclosures provide the most control over a woofer, will handle a lot of power, and provide accurate sonic reproduction, making them suitable to all types of music.
- 16" 2-ohm subwoofer
- glass fiber/honeycomb aramid/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- handles up to 2500 watts RMS (5000 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top mount depth: 15.04"
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: N/a
- Weight: 34
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.