The woofer cone is a three layer design, glass fiber/aramid honeycomb/glass fiber with an aluminum dust cap. When using a sealed enclosure, Rockford recommends an ideal internal volume of 2.4 ft³ (1.79 ft³ to 2.79 ft³ acceptable), resulting in a -3dB point of 43.3 Hz and Qtc of 0.74. Sealed enclosures provide the most control over a woofer, will handle a lot of power, and provide accurate sonic reproduction, making them suitable to all types of music.
- 16" 2-ohm subwoofer
- glass fiber/honeycomb aramid/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- injection molded foam surround
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases cone area
- handles up to 2500 watts RMS (5000 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top mount depth: 15.04"
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687343552
- Weight: 34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.