A decade ago, JBL engineers introduced the 660GTi Component System. The premium system celebrated the company’s 60th anniversary by setting new standards for power handling, distortion reduction and sound quality in cars. Now the 670GTi brings uncompromising JBL performance to a new generation of car audio enthusiasts. Featuring the identical woofers, tweeters and crossover circuits as its predecessor, this reference-class component system delivers huge power-handling capability, flat response and unparalleled distortion elimination. It even simplifies installation by splitting the crossover into separate, one-channel boxes. The product of meticulous design, manufacturing and testing, the 670GTi represents everything JBL engineering stands for.
- Plus One® Kevlar woofer cone
- Low-distortion SFG motor structure
- 1" edge-driven, textile dome tweeter
- Precision fourth-order acoustic outboard passive crossovers
- 1-Mount tweeter-mounting system
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 30kHz
- Power handling, RMS: 150 watts
- Power handling, peak: 600 watts
- 4-ohm system impedance
- Nomex® spider
- Kevlar® cone
- Copper polepiece cap
- Vented Gap Cooling™ ports
- Voice coil
- Oversized tweeter voice coil
- Extended-range dome tweeter
- Precision crossover network
- 1 pair of midrange speakers
- 1 pair of tweeters
- 1 pair of passive crossovers
- 1 pair of carbon fiber grilles
- 1 foam gasket set for midranges
- 1 pair of I-mount™ kits for tweeters
- 1 pair of spider mounts for tweeters
- 1 pair of quad mounts for tweeters
- Owner’s manual
- UPC: 050036325875
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.