JBL GT7 Series speakers are the optimal choice for those audio junkies who desire an upgrade to their factory sound and style. Because they fit most factory sizes and come with mounting hardware, installation is hassle free. Featuring Plus OneTM woofer cones and a frequency response up to 21kHz, the individually voiced GT7 series speakers are designed to blow you away in both sound and style.
• 5-1/4" GT7 Series 2-Way Car Component System
• Peak: 270 watts per set / 135 watts each side
• RMS: 90 watts per set / 45 watts each side
• 4 ohms impedance
• Frequency Response: 65-20,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 92dB
• Top-mount Depth: 2-5/16"
• Grills included
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 5-1/4" polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone with foam surround
- 1-13/16" edge-driven dome PEI tweeter
- power range: 2-45 watts RMS (135 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-5/16"
- grilles included
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each with 6" wire attached)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Four 1" Pan head self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" Flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 3/8" Flat head self-tapping screws
- Instruction manual
- UPC: 050036322133
- Weight: 5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.