JBL believes sound quality should never be compromised. And Series III subwoofers make sure you don’t have to compromise flexibility, either. That’s because the high-performance, step-up subwoofers feature SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), an exclusive impedance switch that lets you select the optimum impedance—2 or 4 ohms—for your system.
Special aero-cooling design in the voice coil boosts power handling as well as reliability. And an oversized voice coil handles more power than common two-inch voice coils. More power, more reliability, more flexibility—and no compromising. When you’re ready to step up, Series III is your subwoofer
• 12" Series III High-Performance Car Audio Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1500 watts/ RMS: 500 watts
• Nominal Impedance: Single 2 or 4 ohm
• Top-mount depth: 7.00"
• Cutout diameter: 11.125"
• Frequency Response: 25 ~ 175 Hz
• Sensitivity: 92 dB
• Sealed Enclosure Recommendation: 0.75ft³
• Ported Enclosure Recommendation: 2.50ft³
- 12" high performance car audio subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- nitrile rubber surround
- stamped steel vented basket
- handles up to 500 watts RMS (1500 watts peak)
- frequency response: 25-175 Hz
- sensitivity at 2.83V: 92dB
- voice coil diameter: 2-1/2"
- impedance: 2 or 4 ohms switchable
- mounting depth: 7"
- mounting height: 3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- One 12" Subwoofer (with impedance switch)
- Eight 1" Self-tapping screws (4mm Allen head)
- 8 Screw spacers
- Owner's manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036326018
- Weight: 21
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.