The JBL S2-1024SS has a Slipstream port on the front of the enclosure. The double-flared shape of the oversized port is precisely calculated to efficiently eliminate port noise. Even at high SPL, airflow through the port will remain uniform, offering better low-frequency extension and woofer protection. The wire terminal, on the right side of the enclosure, features a pair of binding posts that will accept single banana plugs, pin connectors, spade lugs, and bare wire up to 10-gauge.
• 10" Series II Car Audio Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1000 watts/ RMS: 250 watts
• Frequency Response: 30 ~ 175 Hz
• Sensitivity: 92 dB
• Oversized 2.0" Voice Coil
- ported enclosure with one 10" subwoofer
- polypropylene cone and nitrile rubber surround
- Slipstream port
- switchable 2-ohm or 4-ohm impedance
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- frequency response: 30 Hz-175 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- dimensions: 22-1/2"W x 15-1/4"H x 12-1/2"D
- Ported hatchback-style enclosure loaded with one 10" woofer
- Owner's manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036326759
- Weight: 50
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.