In today’s world, where styling and sex appeal often guide your buying decisions, performance is often compromised or even lost in favor of cosmetic treatment. At Soundstream, you, our customers expect more for your hard-earned dollars. Not only do you want products with outstanding cosmetic styling, you EXPECT performance.
The highest performance that you have come to know and love from products bearing the Soundstream brand. You expect our products to be the pinnacle, the reference, which raises the bar and sets a new standard of outstanding performance coupled with edgy, aggressive cosmetic design. Why just settle for pretty face or an ugly sister. Soundstream Reference series subwoofers answer the call.
Reference R1 Features:
- Third Generation Soundstream Reference Frame
- Oversaturated Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength
- 12mm Vented T-Yoke & Top Plate Improve Low Frequency Dynamics
- 317oz Double Stack Magnet, T-Yoke & Top Plate
- 5” 4-Layer Voice Coil w/ Large Gauge Wire Increases Power Handling
- High-Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Inverted Roll Polyether Foam Surround w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Oversized Concave IMPP Primary Cone Increases Effective Surface Area
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone w/ UV & Chemical Protection
- Acoustic Canceling Polyvinyl Chloride Gasket & Trim Ring
- Nickel Plated 12ga Spring-Loaded Compression Wire Terminals
- Stitched Voice Coil Leads Prevent Potential Damage
- Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- MAX Power (watts) 2,000
- RMS Power (watts) 1,000
- Efficiency (1w/1m) 85.00dB
- Voice Coil Configuration 2.50" DVC 4Ω
- Mounting Depth 7.00"
- Optimum Sealed ft3 1.00
- Optimum Ported ft3 2.00
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 709483053151
- Weight: 26
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.