The KSS 6-¾ Inch Separates give you the accuracy and power handling you need to make the music come alive.
- High Power Handling
- Extended Dynamic Range
- EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) Technology For Deep, Smooth Bass
- Polypropylene Woofer And Tough Rubber Surrounds
- Silk Dome Tweeters For A Smooth Sound
- Three Tweeter Mounting Options (Hardware Included)
- Easily Converts to Coaxial Design With Included Tweeter Post
- Thin-Mount Design Easily Fits Behind Factory Grilles
- Grilles Included
These KS separates work best with 125 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Woofer [in, mm] 6-¾, 165
- Tweeter [in,mm] 1, 25
- Dome Material Silk
- Rated Impedance [?] 4
- Peak Power Handling [Watts] 250
- Continuous Power Handling [Watts RMS] 125
- Sensitivity [1W, 1m] 91
- Frequency Response [Hz] 35-21k
- Woofer Mounting Hole Diameter [in, mm] 5-9⁄16 , 141
- Woofer Bottom Mount Depth [in, mm] 1-13⁄16 , 46
- Flush Mount Tweeter Hole Diameter [in,mm] 1-¾, 45
- Flush Mount Tweeter Depth [in,mm] 11⁄16 , 17
- High Pass [dB], at Frequency [Hz] 12, 4,000
- Low Pass [dB], at Frequency [Hz] 12, 4,000
- High Frequency Output Attenuation [dB] 0, 4.5, 9
- UPC: 713034079118
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
SPOOK From KANSAS
Great Product. I have some from 2008 and they still rock loud and clear.