- 29mm Aluminum Alloy Dome Tweeter with Vertex Drive System
- Twaron® Aramid Fiber Construction
- Designed for Hi-Res Audio
- DESIGNED FOR HI-RES AUDIO
The quality of music recordings available to listeners has evolved. Hi-Res Audio recordings contain significantly more data compared to a standard CD recording and require a loudspeaker that is capable of smoothly reproducing frequencies of 40kHz or higher. The Z speakers are designed to deliver sound that’s clearer, sharper and more complex - reproducing music that is closer to the original performance.
- 29mm ALUMINUM ALLOY BALANCED DOME TWEETER
The Z tweeter's aluminum alloy diaphragm allows the tweeter to remain pistonic and linear at ultrasonic frequencies. The unique diaphragm shape, developed using HSDOM (Harmonized Synthetic Diaphragm Optimum Method) computer analysis, accurately controls differential vibration produced by the diaphragm and improves high frequency dispersion.
Pioneer's Vertex Drive System improves the mechanical coupling of the voice coil and the tweeter diaphragm, reducing distortion and coloration caused by low damping and increasing power handling.
- System Type: 2-way Coaxial
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 85 dB (± 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 32 Hz to 96 kHz
- Hi-Res Certfied: Yes
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 100 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Diameter: 6.5"
- Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber
- : Polypropylene
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Mounting Depth: 2.6"
- Type: Balanced Dome
- Diameter: 29mm
- Diaphragm Material: Aluminum
- Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Magnet Weight: 6.4 g
- Swivel Type: Yes
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- UPC: 884938374590
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.