- 15" Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite
Composite Cone Woofer
- Dual-Layer Urethane Surround
- Direct Bobbin Mounted VCCS (Voice Coil Cooling System)
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- High-Energy Ferrite Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Low-Q Design for use in Small Sealed Box (2.0 cubic foot recommended)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dominic Bell From kc mo
|I have 2 of these, and I love them. They claim that they only hold 350 RMS. But I have 600 w/ RMS on each one (in a sealed encl. / audio control epicenter on a JBL BP 1200.1) they slam, but I don?t get much distance with them. 2 15?s and 1,200 watts should be able to get 3-4 blocks distance all day. Me only about ½ to one block max.
These subs kind of sounds like some hi powered free air installs I?ve heard (in kc ? called ?membrane? setups). Overall they sound good, drop low and can take some abusive power levels.
Dan From Michigan
|I had these subs b4 and they sounded great! Loudest in my town and they have a great price.|