- 300W RMS Power
- 1000W peak power
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-2kHz
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex Spiders
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- High Strenght Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Extra Lenght Extedended Pole
- High Excursion 1" Santoprene Surround
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure:0.65 cuft. (internal volume)
- Heavy Duty 8-gauge Push terminals.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big johnson From Iowa
|Alpine R12s hit hard and there a great price what more could you ask for. Both of mine are powered by rockford 800a4 and I plan on getting 2 more soon. |
Jason From Colorado
|I bought 2 of these because I tended to over power my subs and blow them. I have them wired at 1 ohm into a Memphis belle amp, 1100 watts, and mounted in a ported box. These are going to shake my car apart.|
Trent From Manitoba
|I just got these in my 2003 Dodge SX R/T. 2 of them infact. And they pound like hell. I have a MRD-M501 on each of them. I never heard anything like this before. If I had the extra money, I would have gotten 2 Type X 12in with a MRD-M1001 on each sub.|