- 300W RMS Power
- 1000W peak power
- Frequency Response: 24Hz-2kHz
- Dual Custom Progressive Nomex Spiders
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Oversized Parabolic Dustcap
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- High Strenght Brass Voice Coil Bobbin
- Extra Lenght Extedended Pole
- High Excursion 1" Santoprene Surround
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure:0.65 cuft. (internal volume)
- Heavy Duty 8-gauge Push terminals.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Big johnson From Iowa
|Alpine R12s hit hard and there a great price what more could you ask for. Both of mine are powered by rockford 800a4 and I plan on getting 2 more soon. |
Jason From Colorado
|I bought 2 of these because I tended to over power my subs and blow them. I have them wired at 1 ohm into a Memphis belle amp, 1100 watts, and mounted in a ported box. These are going to shake my car apart.|
Trent From Manitoba
|I just got these in my 2003 Dodge SX R/T. 2 of them infact. And they pound like hell. I have a MRD-M501 on each of them. I never heard anything like this before. If I had the extra money, I would have gotten 2 Type X 12in with a MRD-M1001 on each sub.|