- RMS Power Handling: 500 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- 3 Ohm Impedance
- OverRoll Surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn From Wisconsin
All I can say is WOW! Ihave had pairs of 12' Punch, Crossfire, Infinity, Polk, Alpine and the list goes on. The two 12" Crossfire P1s were the closest sound quality to these JLs. I now run two 10W7s and they are the best subs I have ever bought. They are wired to a Memphis 1000D amp and sound incredible. Great sound quality and can hammer hard while staying in control. The best money I have ever spent on subs. Just make sure you buy or build a box to JL specs to get the performance out of them.
AED From Los Angeles
|I bought 2 of these for 225 a piece, and two 5001v2 for 250 a piece everything new. These little 10" can't go wrong. Best 10" on the market. Amazing bass and if you have the money get one or two!|
dan From LA
|I have been through many different subwoofers and this specific one hits EXTREMELY hard with a JL Audio 500/1. I am finally happy and satisfied with this subwoofer and trust me, I have been through many others such as the Rockford T1 & T2 Power, JL W3 and W6. I also had a W7 but for some reason, this 10" W7 hits so hard that my whole coupe shakes. LOOK NO MORE, this is the top of the line subwoofer, 100% guaranteed.|