- Kevlar®-reinforced pulp cone with aluminum finish
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 2-ohm impedance
- stamped steel basket
- frequency response 26-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB
- top-mount depth 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.85-1.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0 cubic feet
- Recommended Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joey From stockton,ca
|cheap price great sound, i have one 12 in a 01' ext cab chevy with 1200w amp at 2ohms it has never overheated an it is smooth and clear its about 2 years old and bass slaps like new|
anil From NY
|for the price its okay but i would buy alphasonik psw212... they are like $65 and they hit hard!!! TRUST ME|
Nate K. From melbourne, Fl
|I have 2 of these in a ported box run on a audiobahn 1600watt monobloc and they slam. They've knocked my rearview off 3 times even with gorilla glue holding it up!!! Best bang for the buck.|