- Kevlar®-reinforced pulp cone with aluminum finish
- 3/4" Santoprene rubber surround
- dual 2-ohm impedance
- stamped steel basket
- frequency response 26-1,000 Hz
- power range 50-300 watts RMS (150 watts per coil)
- peak power handling 900 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB
- top-mount depth 6-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.85-1.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.25-2.0 cubic feet
- Recommended Box Type: 1, 2, 3
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joey From stockton,ca
|cheap price great sound, i have one 12 in a 01' ext cab chevy with 1200w amp at 2ohms it has never overheated an it is smooth and clear its about 2 years old and bass slaps like new|
anil From NY
|for the price its okay but i would buy alphasonik psw212... they are like $65 and they hit hard!!! TRUST ME|
Nate K. From melbourne, Fl
|I have 2 of these in a ported box run on a audiobahn 1600watt monobloc and they slam. They've knocked my rearview off 3 times even with gorilla glue holding it up!!! Best bang for the buck.|