- Custom Tooled Die-Cast Aluminum Basket
- Cloth Laminated Paper Cone Structure
- Hi-Excursion Foam Surround
- 4" High Temperature DualVoice Coil
- 165 Oz High Density Barium Ferrite Magnet
- Power Handling: 1300 Watts RMS /2600 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 22- 700 Hz
- Impedance (Per Coil): 2 Ohms
- Efficiency: 88dB
- Includes Installation Template
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carlos*lanzar137 From Iowa
|These things are absolutely insane! I have two of these running off 4500 watts. First time I hooked them up, it cracked my windshield at 170.4 dB!! Granted there was a chip in it for it to get started, but the system I had before was stock compared to these babies! Best boom for your money by a LONG shot! Buy 'em, you'll regret it if you don't!|
Tim Covert From Jackson mi
|These are the best unreal quality 4 of these in my explorer i havent heard a louder system yet.|
bass man From kilgore tx
|i have a 93 mustang with 4 of these bad boys took my backseats out and have 2 pioneer premier 4000 watt mono amps on them with 2 kinetic 2000 watt batterys and i hit 162.8 these are the new bad boys|