- Proprietary Cooling Rings for Motor Assembly
- High Rigidity Inverted Dome Mineral-Filled Composite Cone
- EPDM Surround for Enhanced Control at Extreme Temperatures
- Flat Progressive Rate Nomex® Damper w/ Spiral-Woven Leads
- 51 oz. Double Stack Magnet
- Dual 4 ohm 2" Voice Coils
- 8-Gauge Lug-Lock Input Terminals
- Mounting Dimensions Depth: 6 1/2"
- Through Hole: 14"
- Diameter: 15 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Manuel Rueda From Chino Ca 91710
|I think it's bad because I got one for my truck it make's all the people look at me. I installed it and I made it sound loud.|
Ronald From Florence, Ms. 39073
|I put two of these in my fiance's dodge intrepid and a alphosonik A/B 2300a amp and they sound good|
Austin From Alabama
|Ive Got 2 Of these hooked up to a memphis 1000watts amp its a great system for the price|