- Power handling: 300 watts RMS/600 watts peak
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Magnet weight: 60 oz.
- FS: 29.58 Hz.
- SPL: 88.36 dB 1W/1m
- Vas: 3.53 cu. ft. Qts: 0.47 Xmax: 10mm
- Dimensions: A: 12.25" B: 11.2" C: 6.35"
- Rubber surround
- Plated stamped steel basket
- Bumped backplate for long excursion
- Polymer coated non-pressed paper cone
- Integrated rubber mounting gasket
- Protective magnet cover
- Optimum sealed box: 0.5 to 1 cu. ft.
- Optimum vented box: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Round port diameter: 3" (x 2)
- Total port area: 14 sq. in.
- Port length 12.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Carl From VA
|i just put four of these in my 1990 f150 single cab, it CAN be done. im running them to a 1500 watt ample audio mono. they HIT. they are great for the price also.if you want something that hits for a great price go with these just two will rattle some windows.but if ya gotta little extra run four i promise you'll be proud.|
Joey From Florida
|I just installed this sub yesterday and I have to say that I'm very pleased with what I hear. I have one sub in a 2 cubic foot ported box and this thing sounds amazing. Weather it's rock, rap, techno or 'ol Blue Eyes it does what it needs to do and more. Great buy!|
Cam From Utah
|I bought these off this site after searching around for subs and i am very impressed with these. I have 300 watts rms running them and they sound great. i highly recommend these to any audio enthusiast on a budget.|