- Kappa Series
- Component speaker system includes woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- 2-ohm system impedance
- 6-1/2" Plus One+ woven-glass-fiber woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" M.M.D. dome tweeter with multiple mounting options
- Starfish mounting bracket for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high-pass and low-pass) with adjustable tweeter output settings
- Top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe B From Minnesota
|Increadable speakers, inpecable sound quality, and for the guy who says they can't handle watts, clean up your input singnal and it can handle all you can throw at it. Only downer for my install was figuring out where to put the passive crossover that kept it clean and cool in my 1996 Chev Tahoe.|
Logan From Marietta, GA
|Well I bought these since my current speakers had the crossovers die after a little over a year. I had JL Audio XR-650 CSi, which I was very happy with. Being back in grad school I don't have the funds to buy another set. So I went with these and wasn't disappointed. Though I had my doubts when installing them, mostly since they didn't look or feel as durable as the JLs. But they play as close, if not as clearly as the JLs so I'm more than happy.|
C Dub From Brooklyn
|These speakers are great. I would recommend a good EQ, the tweeters need to be controlled. I would also recommend a subwoofer, there is not a lot of mid bass. Overall a good buy.|