- RMS POWER (WATTS) : 800
- VOICE COIL DIAMETERS (INCHES) : 3.0
- MAGNET WEIGHT (Oz.) : 160
- FREQ. RESPONSE (Hz) : 28 - 1.8k
- Fs (Hz) : 40
- Qes: 0.397
- Qms: 1.975
- Qts: 0.330
- Vas (Ft3) : 0.35/9.79 liters
- Xmax (INCHES) 0.63
- SPL (dB) : 87
- HOLE SIZE (INCHES) : 9.5
- WOOFER DEPTH (INCHES) : 5.75
- RECOMMENDED ENCLOSURE (Ft3) : Ported 1.7
- RECOMMENDED ENCLOSURE TYPE : Vented
- AEROPORT DEMENSIONS (INCHES): 4 x11.25(1)
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Dual 4-Layer, 1-ohm Voice Coils
- Cloth Laminated Paper Cone with MD6 coating
- Stone Gray Finish with Diamond Cut Edge
- Hi Arc, High Excursion Surround
- Chrome Plated Back-plate
- Low Carbon Top and Pole Piece
- Triple Stacked Magnet Structure
- Vented and Extended Pole Piece
- Black Progressive Roll CONEX Spider
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- BAEISV Hybrid Voice Coil Former
- C- Lock Rubber Gasket
- Rubber Magnet Cover
- Wood Packing Crate with Chrome Appointments
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Diddy From Countdown City
|I have one of these in my 350z. I have it wired at a 2 ohmn load with 750 RMS going to it. This sub is the truth. I wish I had more trunk space to fit a 15" or two 12" in my whip.|
nick From coon rapids
|Got 2 of these the other day and all I can say is they have some punch to em.|
Eric From San Jose
|I bought 2 of these t4-10 subwoofers with a hifonics 1606d amplifier. I wired the amplifier down to 1ohm, also wiring the DVC 1ohm subs in series as specified by manual. Word to the wise, do read the manuals provided!!
I tuned the amplifier just right, putting the gains up but not too much, just close to 75% (note it has a remote gain control attenuator on an ethernet cable..nice!!!). I turned the bass up about close to half way (about 46%) and the rest of the bass gain controlled by the deck.
Then I tuned the low pass on amp to match specifications suggested in the soundstream manual for the subs. I put these speakers into a dual ported box inside of a truck.
And the results of this! Boy do these things KNOCK! The lows are extremely massive and the bass is so powerful & loud that I keep the bass level on the head unit at 0% most of time unless I'm just having fun or showing off. You do not need 2 twelves, these badboys will do the job dammit, otherwise you will need more power and money!
I overall recommend 2 of these bad boys and the Hifonics 1606D amp! You won't be disapointed! These 10s knock for distance and amp pushes them like a champ! Also, get the dual 10 ported box. Late.|