- Size: 6.5"
- Type: Comp Set
- Mounting Depth: 2.44"
- Maxx Power: 500W
- Suggested Nominal Power Range: 2 to 100W
- Frequency Range: 56Hz-25kHz
- Low-Profile Anti-Resonant MaxxFitt™ Titanium Chromed Speaker Frames
- ZXi's MaxxFitt™ Covers 90% Of OEM Speaker Apps.
- Multi-Mount Component Tweeters; Flush Mt, Surface Mt, And Angle Mt
- Sound Light™ Speaker Illumination Technology
- 12mm Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeters
- Ceramic Titanium Composite Cones
- Weather-Resistant Butyl Rubber Surrounds
- 360° Radial Cooled Motor Structure
- Swiveling Tweeter Elements
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ferrisjuggalo From ferris,TEXAS
ive had this set for over 2 years now ,and onfourtonitly the other day i blew one of the speakers listen to
jawga boyz(red neck rappers)
now i love my metale ,and theese rock with rock metale rap ,wht ever you want to listen to they are hooked up with a jensen 4 channel amp 790x4,and yes it pushes them fine,they are good speackers ,but in my opinoin the tweets could be better,i had to use some bass blockers in lin crossovers with the crossover they come with ,and tht made them sound better
so they are decent i have changed over to some 2 way coaxil hifonics ,but im still gonna use the component tweets,as far as the 6 1/2 mids i am building a box for the 3 working ones and gonna use them in the house
stonecold455 From Virginia Beach
My first set of componets to replace the bassy factory componets in my vw golf. I have a set in each door and man do they CRANK! Don't hook these up to your head unit without an amp since they are power hungry. I listened to them before install and found that you get the best balance of mids and highs with the -3db setting on the xover. These are a massive improvement to my old system. Running off of a hifonics 4 channel 100watts each, they give great detail and reproduce music brightly and clearly. Very "in your face" sounding. The only bad thing is the LED in the cone. It is hard to get power to them and they require a fuse.
vince From c springs
|for the money these sound great|