- 12" 500 Watt Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Wide Non-Fatiguing Rubber Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Golden Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Special Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2" 4 Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 65 + 65 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 1000 Watts Peak Power
- 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 91.9 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6.42"
- Overall Diameter: 12.09"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
country boy From madville fl
i already have two of these and had them for about 3yrs now an they still banging...now um looking to order two more...they are good for da price...they give a big boom in da trunk for a low price
Vusstoppy From Shelton, WA
|Not bad for a Pyle product. I have this sub in a 1.25cu.ft. sealed box w/ a Kenwood basic m2 home power amp pushing 220w min.rms & close to 400 peak rms. great buy but spl is a litle low and sq could be btr but im not complaining imhappy and im planing to buy a full opti system 4 kicks and or the Earthquack HoLeeS 15.|
bill From mass.
|i bought this sub because it looked like a beast and i'm not dissapointed at all. eats up other subs in a sealed or vented box withouta problem. but remeber this- this sub is actually 1000 watts peak. when u click on view a larger image you may barely notice that on the magnet it even says 1000 watts. besides i have one and it's definately 1000 watts|