- 15" 1200 Watt Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Wide Non-Fatiguing Rubber Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Golden Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Special Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2.5" Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 70 + 70 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 1200 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 90.3 dB
- Mounting Depth: 7.68"
- Overall Diameter: 15.12"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 068888710794
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chris h From mccormick sc
honestly I bought a pair of these off of one of my buddiesI had them hooked up in a van they were probably the loudest speakers I have ever owned not only that but I sold them back to my buddy then he sold them to a pawn shop in my town then they made it through about 6 more people before they got back to me I had two of them running off of a 1000 watt Xplod amp and they sounded incredible the only thing I would not recommend to buy it from lanzar is the 4000 watt lanzar vector and it blew within 2 days from being hooked up to the same speakers that a 1000 watt explode handle I actually use housing wire to run from the speakers to the amp.if you're debating buying them this is the place to buy them
jim From salem,ohio
They are made for small boxes i had 2 on a alpine 1505 1000 rms it was loud i doesnt think they could of handled much more power they were maxed out best amps alpine true power they are not louder than type r 15 sorry i had 2 r 12 theye were louder i think of trying the new max 15 see what they can do.
steve miller From midnight tokin'
|To got it he used two dvc subs|