- 10" 1200 Watt Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Specially Treated Foam Edge Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Hex Key Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Custom Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2" Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 60 + 60 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 1200 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 91dB
- Mounting Depth: 5.6"
- Overall Diameter: 10.5"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
cody From clute,texas
these subs rock i have two and im gitting 4 more if your looking for good subs thez are for you ive been doing my homework and thez come out one top
zach From st louis
|got them with my chrismas money running about 850-950 rms to each one agile like 8s but hit likes 18s idk how they do it! bandpass ported they sound good in anythingg must buy!|
Billy G From Texas
|I have been in car audio for years,and Lanzar seems to always impress me.I put an old school Autotek 99Mean Machine on a pair of these subs in 2 seperate 1.4cu.ft.3/4in mdf homemade boxes w a 3in.x9in pvc port in a 93 acura integra,and i couldnt believe how nicely these hit! My db meter stopped at 135,and then went to error!The dust covers blew off,and they continued to pound my chest! That was 3yrs ago,and still pounding!They were only temp.till I got my HCCAs.GREAT SUBS!|