- 12" 1600 Watt Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Specially Treated Foam Edge Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Hex Key Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Custom Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2" Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 80 + 80 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 1600 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 91dB
- Mounting Depth: 6.4"
- Overall Diameter: 12.6"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 068888877466
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Richard From qc iowa
Well made sub, im running them at 1000 rms for last 8 months. No problems at all and sound great. Working on running 6 at 1000 rms each in my other car right now. Overall, great buy for the money!
jim From salem,ohio
I had a pair of the old lanzar max 15 1200 max 600 rms they hit hard on a alpine 1505 1000 rms all lanzar max subs for small boxes thats what they are made for. Im getting the new max 15 see if they are better ill let u know.
jim From hawaii
Bought 2 of these subs in 2005, both are still running strong, had them running with the max pro 2400 wat amp, and the amp just went out. For only 300 altogether, and the amp just went out, with speakers still thumping, i think it was a dame good investment