- 15" 2000 Watt Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer Driver for Small Enclosures
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Specially Treated Foam Edge Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Hex Key Input Terminal
- Bumped & Vented Motor Structure
- Custom Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2.5" Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 100 + 100 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 2000 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- SPL: 92dB
- Mounting Depth: 7.2"
- Overall Diameter: 15.4"
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Marlon From Caryville TN
|I have one 15" Lanzar Max Pro and it hits hard ! I have it in a sealed box with the heritage 3000w amp . It's wired for 4 ohms . It can hit harder then what it is now . I'm getting the Optidrive series next month and another 15" . Love it|
brandon From South Carolina
Good subs. Right now they are hooked up to a lanzar amp which is trash because it overheates a lot. But the subs are good. Worth the money
James Hill From Sturtevant, WI
|I have 2 Lanzar 154D'S, AND ALSO 2 124D'S. I am so impressed with the way they sound along with the price. I am currently trying to start up a biz with these type of products. Just to show that you don't exactly need to buy those $800 dollar amps if you don't have that kind of money, in order to have a slammin system. These subs can handle a lot of power. I have all my subs run off their own amps well 2 at least. The 15's are run off 2 Crunch 1900 watt Ground pounder series amps, and the 2 12's are run off a single 1600 watt Powerone series amp. Everything in my S10 have come from onlinecarstereo.com, and will continue buyin from thim, and have recommended many to go thru them. Their price is good, and have a pretty darn good choice of stuff to play with so thumbs up here.|