- Compact powered subwoofer
- 10" square woofer and passive radiator
- Class D 250-watt amplifier
- Wired volume control with 16-1/4' cable
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- Bass boost (-6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz)
- Phase control (0-180 degrees)
- Frequency response: 20-120 Hz
- Docking port for optional BassLink 4sc multichannel expansion module
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Vertical mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 15"H x 10-1/4"D
- Horizontal mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 9-3/4"H x 15-1/8"D
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jcaddy From Rapid City Sd
|I had this unit in many vehicles that I have owned it is great if u want bass and not lose cargo space the one I was most impressed with was when I put in 92 cadillac brougham the big steel boat it sounded awesome 90-99 devilles sound like crap though you can not hear it in them bc to much insulation|
Ry From San Diego
|I had this sub for about 3 months now and its a great attribute to my system. I'm running 4x6 Infinity References, 6 1/2 Infinity References in the back, and a Pioneer Premier head unit in my Nissan 240sx Coupe. The sub is not designed to make car alarms go off, or make your heart skip a beat, but for its size, it packs a good punch and will hit all the notes really well. This will also save a lot of room in your trunk if space is a concern. If your a bass head, this isn't for you, but if you like to have your music clear and just right, look no further.|
Jino From socal
|I heard one of these at the store, they are ok for the price. Pay a little more for a better system, you'll won't regret it. This is good for bass, but not for good bass.|