- Compact powered subwoofer
- 10" square woofer and passive radiator
- Class D 250-watt amplifier
- Wired volume control with 16-1/4' cable
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave)
- Bass boost (-6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz)
- Phase control (0-180 degrees)
- Frequency response: 20-120 Hz
- Docking port for optional BassLink 4sc multichannel expansion module
- Preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- Vertical mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 15"H x 10-1/4"D
- Horizontal mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 9-3/4"H x 15-1/8"D
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jcaddy From Rapid City Sd
|I had this unit in many vehicles that I have owned it is great if u want bass and not lose cargo space the one I was most impressed with was when I put in 92 cadillac brougham the big steel boat it sounded awesome 90-99 devilles sound like crap though you can not hear it in them bc to much insulation|
Ry From San Diego
|I had this sub for about 3 months now and its a great attribute to my system. I'm running 4x6 Infinity References, 6 1/2 Infinity References in the back, and a Pioneer Premier head unit in my Nissan 240sx Coupe. The sub is not designed to make car alarms go off, or make your heart skip a beat, but for its size, it packs a good punch and will hit all the notes really well. This will also save a lot of room in your trunk if space is a concern. If your a bass head, this isn't for you, but if you like to have your music clear and just right, look no further.|
Jino From socal
|I heard one of these at the store, they are ok for the price. Pay a little more for a better system, you'll won't regret it. This is good for bass, but not for good bass.|