- Single 4 ohms MXS 10" High Performance Super Subwoofer
- 400 watts RMS power handling
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Woofer Surround
- Mica-filled polypropylene Woofer Composition
- 1.75" Single 4 ohms Voice Coils
- Tinsel leads woven in the spider
- Heavy duty chrome push terminals for easy speaker wire connection
- Spider Plateau Venting technology which ensures a cooler, more reliable subwoofer
- Magnet weight: 94 oz.
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cubic ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.45 cubic ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 6-11/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 9-1/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
KHARY LOFTON From DETROIT
|I HAVE 2 OF THESE IN MY FORD RANGER WITH A 1000WATT KICKER AMP AND THEY HIT SO HARD AND SOUND DAM GOOD IF YOU GET SOME OF THESE YOU WILL GET PURE DEEP BASS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR|
carlos From san jose, ca
|wow i got 2 of these subs hooked up on my honda accord they slap so hard dat makes evry one look at chu i got them hooked up with my memphis amp 1200 watts and evry one jocks them im just gonna upgrade them to 2 12" L7 kicker|
D-Dizzle From Canada
|these subs are just awesome i had 2 in a vented box in my s-10 extended cab and the thumped so loub my rearveiw fell off...twice. anyways i've downgraded to a nameless single 10 inch sub and its just not doing it for me so i'm gonna buy me some more for the price these are definatly the best value|